Join your teammates for dinner tomorrow at our only fundraiser for the Spring season.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill on Dana Drive in Redding
- Tuesday, April 10th from 4:00pm to 8:00pm
- Order must be placed in store — online orders do not count
- Tell the cashier that you are supporting Palo Cedro Soccer and show this flyer: Chipotle-flyer
- 50% of your purchase will be donated to support youth soccer
Picture Day for Spring Season is Saturday April 7th at Junction School. Plan to arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled time.
Spring Soccer Season is just around the corner.
- March 24th – first game of the season
- March 31st – no games (Spring Break)
- April 7th – team photos
You should hear from your coach around the first week of March, and most teams will begin practicing the second week of March. Practices are twice a week in the evenings. Your coach will provide more information.
Uniforms will be distributed at practice the week before the first game.
Players need to come to practice with shin guards, cleats, a ball, and water.
Join your teammates for dinner on April 10th at our only fundraiser for the Spring season.
Show your team spirit by joining us for a fundraiser to support Palo Cedro Youth Soccer Organization. Come in to the Chipotle at 961 Dana Dr Ste 160 in Redding on Tuesday, April 10th between 4:00pm and 8:00pm. Bring in this flyer, show it on your smartphone or tell the cashier you’re supporting the cause to make sure that 50% of the proceeds will be donated to Palo Cedro Youth Soccer Organization.
Registration for the Spring season is now available.
Visit our Registration page for more info.
Spring Season Registration Dates
- Online registration, December 5th – January 26th
- Goodtimes Pizza, Wednesday, January 10th, 6PM – 8PM
- Goodtimes Pizza, Saturday, January 20th, 10AM – Noon
- Goodtimes Pizza, Wednesday, January 24th, 6PM – 8PM
The last day to register for Spring 2018 is January 26th
Picture Day for Spring is March 25th at Junction School.
Coaches meeting for Spring season
- Wednesday, February 15th, 7pm
- Goodtimes Pizza
- U10 – U19 coaches only