Palo Cedro Youth Soccer has postponed the start of the Fall 2018 season until the weekend of September 8th. The delay is due to the Carr Fire and related events.
Parents should expect to be contacted by their player’s coach by the third week of August.
The Coaches Meeting has been rescheduled for Monday, 8/13/2018 at 7pm.
The Coaches Meeting scheduled for Monday, 7/30/2018 has been cancelled due to the Carr Fire. Rescheduled meeting date is TBD.
Registration for Fall 2018 is now available.
Visit our Registration page for more info.
- Online registration, May 1st – June 15th
- Junction School, Saturday, May 12th, 10AM – 1PM
- Goodtimes Pizza, Wednesday, May 30th, 5:30PM – 7:30PM
- Goodtimes Pizza, Saturday, June 2nd, 11AM – 1PM
The last day to register for Fall 2018 is June 15th
Picture day is Saturday, September 16th at Junction School. Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled time.
2017 Fall Season
- Most teams will start practice next week
- No games: September 2nd
- First game: September 9th
- Uniforms distributed at practice the week prior
- Picture day: September 16th
- Season ends: November 11th
- District Cup: November 18th & 19th
Final In-Person Fall Soccer Registration
Wednesday, May 31st, 5-7pm at Goodtimes Pizza in Palo Cedro.
Please come in and sign up. Sign ups will be available online until June 20th.
Please bring with you to registration:
1. Copy of birth certificate – if you are a new player
2. Head shot picture for any child playing U10 and higher
3. Cash or check for payment.